Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

The assembly

On Monday morning, we went to the hall for an assembly. We were there because it was for the theme of the term. The theme is survivors. We saw some funny videos.


My favourite part in the assembly was team 4’s funny video, because Desmond thought he was in Amenca and there were Kangaroos. Also the girl was scared, because the teacher tricked her.


My second favourite is the team 1s challenge with singing Katy perry roar. I liked it because of the people's singing.


I loved the assembly because there were funny videos and I learned about survivors.



1 comment:

  1. Louise Niu-Fangaloka27 October 2015 at 14:27

    I love the assemblies too until I could not come anymore because of work. that's okay, love to hear all the wonderful things that happen during your assemblies. they are always fun and inspiring!! love you

    ReplyDelete