Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Six thinking hats



How I feel about my artwork or the whole process.
Creating my artwork made me feel proud because I tried my best to paint my city.
Also I like how draw my city.

What did I enjoy most of all or what was the best thing about my painting.
Most of all I enjoyed about my city is painting my city in France because  it is a wonderful thing to do. Also it is a peace thing to do everyday.
What did I find hard or I didn’t like.
The hardest thing was painting Inside the small bits. also doing the vividering because it is hard to see the line because the paint had covered the line.
How can I do my art better next time?
What I should do next time I should  go slowly drawing because I was rushing so I can be done first. But I remembered that Art take a lot of time.
What was the most interesting thing I did or my friends did.
The most interesting artwork that my friend called Eden because she take her time. Also  she put lots of details.
What did I learn most about?
I learn most about is how to draw slowly. Also to paint really slowly too.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment