Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2016

My dream bedroom


tunnels
The tunnels go everywhere. So the tunnels goes out the door to the swimming pool, to my dressing room,the TV and the trampoline too.
Around the TV
Around the Tv there are three purple bean bags and a warm swimming pool to swim in while watching the big TV.
Swimming pool
The swimming pool has a slide that goes high up where the trees are all the way down to the swimming pool.
Movie room
In the Movie room there are 11 swimming pools. While watching movies I eat ice cream because it’s so yummy. There are 200 movies to watch from the swimming pool. Also if I want any food that I like they serve it to me while  watching  movies.
Roller coster
There is a roller coaster that goes to the dance floor all the way to the swimming pool outside.
Pet shop
In my pet shop there are lots of pets inside. I can get one free. If I want a different pet I give it back and get another one.
Dance floor
On the dance floor you can dance to any song you like and if you want something to eat or drink there is a bench beside it so you don’t need  to walk to the kitchen to get a drink or something to eat.

1 comment:

  1. Louise Niu-Fangaloka27 May 2016 at 12:39

    Wow that's a Dreaming Room alright! You would be living a fantasy mansion...hhh! Keep up the dreaming!

    ReplyDelete